The Louisiana Alcohol & Tobacco Control (ATC) is pleased to announce some important changes to the Louisiana wine, spirit and malt beverage label registration process. With the passage of HB 331 (now Act 393), ATC is now responsible for all alcohol label registration. The new process is as follows:
- Wine, spirit, and malt beverage label registrations should no longer be submitted to the Department of Health and Hospitals. Labels should now be submitted online to the ATC using the links below.
- You no longer have to wait for an approval. Under the new process, labels with valid COLAs and a valid Louisiana license number will automatically be approved upon submission.
- The fee for a label registration is reduced from $27.00 to a flat $5.00 per unique COLA.
- In order to continue selling your existing labels, ATC requires a list of the COLA numbers that you wish to continue to sell by January 1st, 2016. Click "Renew Current Labels" below to register in bulk.
- Registrations are valid for one calendar year. Labels registered prior January 1st, 2016 are valid through December 31, 2016.